Declaration of website accessibility for Private Entities pursuant to Article 3 paragraph 1-bis of Italian Law no. 4 of 9 January 2004
Polo Strategico Nazionale S.p.A. undertakes to make its website accessible, in accordance with Law no. 4 of 9 January 2004. This declaration of accessibility applies to: https://www.polostrategiconazionale.it/en
This website is partially compliant with the requirements of Appendix A of UNI CEI EN 301549 standard due to the cases of non-compliance listed below.
Content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons (non-compliance with Law no. 4 of 9 January 2004):
- Criterion: 9.1.1 – Some non-text content presented to the user does not have a text alternative that serves the equivalent purpose.
- Criterion: 220.127.116.11 – Colour is used as the only visual means of conveying information, indicating an action, prompting a response, or distinguishing a visual element.
- Criterion: 18.104.22.168 – The visual representation of text and images of text does not always have the required minimum contrast ratio, with the exceptions provided for in the regulations (e.g. logos).
- Criterion: 22.214.171.124 –A mechanism is not available to bypass blocks of content that are repeated on multiple web pages.
- Criterion: 126.96.36.199 – Some web pages do not have titles that describe topic or purpose.
- Criterion: 188.8.131.52 – It is not possible to identify the relationship between a Web page and other Web pages in the same collection.
- Criterion: 184.108.40.206 – Some headings and/or labels do not describe topic or purpose.
- Criterion: 220.127.116.11 – Some keyboard operable user interfaces have a mode of operation where the keyboard focus indicator is not visible.
- Criterion: 18.104.22.168 – Some navigation mechanisms that are repeated on multiple Web pages within a set of Web pages do not occur in the same relative order each time they are repeated, without a change having been initiated by a user.
- Criterion: 22.214.171.124 – In content implemented using markup languages, elements do not have complete start and end tags, elements are not nested according to their specifications, elements do not contain duplicate attributes such that all IDs are unique, except where the specification permits exceptions.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons related to disproportionate burden:
- Drafting of the accessibility declaration
This declaration was drafted on 13/03/2023.
The assessment was carried out by a third party by means of objective and subjective analyses (see Article 3(1) of EU Implementing Decision 2018/1523 of the Commission).
The declaration was last reviewed on 15/03/2023, complying with the recommendation to periodically (at least annually) review the accuracy of the statements in this accessibility declaration.
- Feedback and contact information
Send an email containing the information necessary to identify actions to be taken to improve accessibility.
Email address to contact the Accessibility Officer: email@example.com
- How to send reports to AgID
In the event of an unsatisfactory reply or failure to reply to the report or request within 30 days, the person concerned may submit a report to AgID, by certified electronic email, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information on the website
- Date of publication of the website: 23/03/2023
- Usability tests have been carried out [yes]
- CMS used for the website: WordPress
- Structure information
- Number of employees with disabilities in the administration: 0
- Number of workstations for employees with disabilities: 0