Industry Standard – IaaS Shared
The “IaaS Shared” Industry Standard service is a cloud service that allows Administrations to share virtualised and logically segregated resources.
Polo Strategico Nazionale manages platforms and VM or Pool configurations with or without HA configuration.
With IaaS Shared, Administrations can independently manage cloud environments and make the most of the structure’s scalability as needed
Services included in IaaS Shared
IaaS Shared includes all the services already included in Hosting, plus:
- Second- and third-level system management. A 24-hour service to manage the virtualisation layer (Compute, Storage and Network);
- Security Operation Center (SOC) to monitor the security of the virtualisation infrastructure;
- Management Console enabling specific operational functions for each profile.
The additional services of IaaS Shared
IaaS Shared enhances its structure with extra services that make this type of solution even more versatile. The public administration can make use of:
- Public IPs, both single and multiple
- Object storage, NAS, Block storage, standard or high-performance option, encryption option
- Operating systems such as Windows and Linux Red Hat
- IT services, Service Operations and on-top Security Services for infrastructure management
- Data Protection (backup, golden copy, DR)
- HA option (business continuity)
- Dedicated additional bandwidth
- Encryption feature with external KMS (BYOL or HYOL)